Product videos and sound files:|
Various media, Either manufacturer or user submitted, showing various some of the products offered by NoHype Audio.
We do our best to add to this list as often as possible and to maintain the links shown.
If you'd like to make a comment or suggestion, just Email us.
- Line Audio:
- Video: Melody Found performing with a simple and effective Neumann and Line Audio setup. Thanks Julian Hoffmann for the link:
- Video: OM1 or CM3? Check this YouTube audio comparison if you hesitate between the Omni OM1 and the Cardioid CM3:
- Video: Sound Recording, Germany: mobile recording with the MBHO 608 and 440 recording project (in German): Click here
- Audio files: MBC 440 matched pair, Live taping, thanks Dane Bono :
- TK Audio:
- Video: Official TK Audio BC501 demo video: Click here
- Video: Official TK Audio TK Lizer demo video: Click here
- Placid Audio:
- Video: Placid Audio Copperphone Review at Edgewater Studios: Click here
- Video: Terminus TV: Placid Audio Copperphone Demonstration: Click here
- Triton Audio:
- Video: TritonAudio Fethead Review: Click here
- Video: Triton Audio FetHead - Full Review & Sound Demo: Click here
- XQP Audio:
- NoHype Audio:
- Video: Redbeard Studios Tests - Mic Shootout on Heavy Guitars . Thanks RedBeard Studios in Germany for this shootout video! Click here
- Video: Bansuri flute and ribbon microphones + a LDC. LRM-1, LRM-2, M-160 and U-87. Thanks Sasha Zhuravlev for this video. Click here
- Video: LRM-2 / Lundahl version ribbon in a video of a recording . Thanks Daniel Berlanga for this video. Click here
- Video: LRM-2 / standard version ribbon in a mic shootout . Thanks Matthias Bader in Germany for this video!! Click here
- Video: Nagai - LRM-1/L (Lundahl) on stereo drums overheads recording session (Génesis), courtesy of Nagai Rosales in Spain: Click here
- Video: A professional classical recording for SACD with the LRM1/L in various positions, courtesy of Holger at THS Medien, Germany: Click here
- Video: Phenotype - Overture, courtesy of Simon at Studio Evolucija, Slovenia:
LRM-1 standard version on mono drums overhead and as distant acoustic guitar mic: Click here
- Video: Fried Bourbon album video: LRM-1 standard version as single drums overhead (with a few dB's of extra kick via ATM-25 mic in the mix), slight UA LA610 compression: Click here
- Audio sample: courtesy of Darren Eve:
LRM-1 in stereo on a classical guitar and voice.
- Audio sample: courtesy of Mattias Pedersen at Studio Hillwalker:
LRM-1 pair on drums overhead.
- Audio samples, LRM-1, standard version, unprocessed WAV files, courtesy of Vins De Leo, Crossroad recording studio, Italy: